Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hector Tat Days

Hector Tat Days are coming all to fast! This will be my third year attending. April 17th I will make the 6 hour road trip by my self to Ginny W's. for 3 days Intense tatting WHoo HOO!
This year I got off my duff and made something for the Silent Auction. Up for Auction will be a set of tool fobs, w/ tools included. Scissors, Minichrochet hook (sz14), and a Picot gauge.











Since the tat days theme is "Tea Party" I have used a Oriental theme to the fobs. The Scissor fob features a carved carnielian Koi. Tthe hook & gauge have carved carnelian blossoms. The tails are further acented with Carnelian, peridot, & bronze glass beads.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, pretty. Makes me wish I was going to Hector's..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, which I was going... ;o(
    Beautiful color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's supposed to be "wish"...my fingers were too fast.

    ReplyDelete