I am preparing a sideboard for a SCA Gathering this Saturday...so I went to wal-mart for cheese, they had a decent deal on Hot pepper cheese $3.48 a lb so i got 4 lb
I get to the register & they ring up $4.14...I told the cashier that was wrong so she has a SM go check...yes 4.14 is the wrong price. Then the manager proceded to tell me that they can only give me the correct price on one of the blocks of cheese??? WTH?
New tatting pattern Trixie
1 week ago
truthfully that does not surprise me. They do things half arsed anymore its the same at ours here. Makes you wanna just not go there anymore but seems you cant avoid it because they have everything in one store. Sorry this happened to you
ReplyDelete~Heather
Thanks Heather!
ReplyDeleteI just dont get it, How can that be a company Policy?? they were wrong I caught it...I wonder how many other people got that cheese & didnt notice...
I bet there were several that didn't even notice...thinking they got a good deal. That's a shame!
ReplyDelete