OH MY, I did it again...I lost track of time....I think i am missing about 3 months....
I Have been busy, I started a new job in October so I dont have the free time during the day like I used to, I actually have to work LOL!
On The various bits of crafting I do:
Tatting: No Progress on the ornaments or the doily. *sigh* & stil no progress on moms Elephant. I take it down look at it think about restarting it so it is neat, has beads, etc...& then it gets put back on the shelf.
Bento: Still Bento-ing! I am the talk of the Lunch room. Apparently no one else wants to take the time to make a Lunch that is Healthy, appatizing & Fun to eat, They have been offering me money to pack their lunches, some days I actually think they are serious about it too!
SCA Sewing: I have progress on another 14-15th century-ish working gown its a trial run with that lovely wool linen blend I dyed up last fall. it works up lovely!
New tatting pattern Trixie
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment