choices choices.... 10 yards of brown Linseywoolsey & so many colors it can be overdyed....
Bottom pic with flash, top with out flash
Colors from left to right,
1 original fabric over dyed with rit dye Dark green
2 fabric was "bleached" with color remover & dyed 2 times with rit dark green.
3 fabric was bleached with " " " & Dyed once with rit dark green
4 Original fabric over dyed with rit Scarlet
5 fabric bleached with color remover and dyed once with Scarlet.
My plans are to make another Italian workign gown in preperation for a spring event.http://www.festiveattyre.com/research/wkclass/portfolio.html It will be based on these images. Jenn has also done a great dress diary I will be using as a guideline.
I've been thinking of making a new chemise. My mom found an old sheet for me to use (mmmm, old soft cotton). Now I need to sit down and do it. Luckily, I don't really need it until late April/early May.
ReplyDeletethe event is Aethelmearc War Practice & it is in May so I do have a bit of time to play round with dying the fabric.
ReplyDelete