Wednesday, December 17, 2008

LOL... Names

My Right & given name is Tia, it is not an abbreviation for anything... T-I-A...3 letters thats it, short & sweet just like me..so how can a short little name cause so much trouble?

When I was younger I was very confused When My Aunt who is a Nurse announced that my Grandfather was in the Hospital Because of a T-I-A....(Transient Eschcemic(sp) Attack) Imagine my horror thinking I had cause my Grandpap to be put in the Hospital until some one explained it.

Then later when the world of Texting came along...my name began appearing at the end of Posts TIA! (Thanks In Advance) Now that I am back to tatting I see TIA'S (Tat It And See)

While I am no longer confused or think I am beign yelled at, it does make me smile to see my "name" popping up all over the place these days :)

3 comments:

  1. You're right T.I.A. is the abbreviation for Transient Ischemic Attack. Poor little thing, thinking that you had done your Grandfather in! Oh, that is tragically sweet. Well Tia is a lovely name! It's good to see you posting! I'd like to invite you to come on over to my blog and visit for a while! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they all thought it was funny when they figured out why I was crying....
    "Ischemic" There it is, I wasnt to far off..thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. And just think, if you were an aunt in certain areas you'd be Tia Tia.

    ReplyDelete