Tuesday, December 16, 2008

An Introduction

Greetings Fellow Bloggers!
I joined the ranks of Blogger today since I saw so many of my fellow Tatters have a blog here. I have 2 other very neglected Blogs, One on the defunct MSN Spaces which is now named something else & even harder to navigate..also a Garb Diary started on Live Journal under my SCA Name Temair_Ruadh.

I am eclectic in my tastes & obsessions, so I wont say this will be a strictly Tatting Blog because I am likely to throw in Bits On Historical garb, Rants,Henna, Books, News etc.

Some of my other handles (Names) you may be more familiar with are:Teedle77,Temair, Ariellaughingwater...I think that is it, LOL...so much has changed online.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogger. I look forward to seeing your tatting and henna posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tia,
    Welcome to blogging...it's really addictive.
    Thanks for your comment on my free shuttle post. You still need to add my link if you want your name in the drawing. There is a tutorial on my page if you are wondering how.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome! I look forward to seeing your lovely posts about tatting!

    ReplyDelete